View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 08:34 PM   #39
racerx2k1

Trader Rating: (0)
racerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackoutt View Post
Bump #1

brudacille, Never got it dynoed but through my research on KA-T.org I've found that similar setups put down around 300 whp, could easily be more with more boost and/or dyno tuning.
Quote:
Bump. Might be getting a Corbeau Forza in it soon but will stay the same price. Not a Forza 2 so sorry fatties, you can't buy my car anymore haha.
Quote:
Thinking about keeping it now. Got my eye on a few more parts to add to the list, hmmm.
Quote:
Found a car I want to jump on and don't have time to work on this so...

$9000 takes the car as is picked up by this Sunday only! Exhaust manifold is cracked (again) so instead of repairing it this time I'm having a new custom one built. It will bolt right on in place of the current one and also includes a copper gasket. If you want to wait until I install the manifold then it's a few weeks away and $9500 cash or trade since I'm sure the car I'm looking at to buy will be gone by then.
Quote:
$9000 firm complete with new manifold installed, by Sunday. Or I'll keep it and finish it.

2 bump limit. You can start new thread in 3 days.