View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 01:46 PM   #59
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwItCh View Post
alright i got my lip back so banana cute i didnt get punked out of it lol

and pin gio admitted to it and felt bad an gave it back an no i wasnt as mad as i thought i was going to be and w/e i got it back no point to keep on about it
Wow, so your lip was stolen, you bitched about it and said you were gonna crack skulls, you even said you know who did it and you didn't call the cops.

Then thief finds out you know he did it and tries to fix it to avoid problems and you let him off like he is your friend or something.

WTF is the matter with you, because he feels bad for what he did?? or because he got caught?? I'm sure he wouldn't have "felt bad" if he didn't know you found out it was him. Now the thief is still on the streets to steal again thanks to you dumbass. Thieves will continue to do what they do because people like you let them get away with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.
raz0rbladez909 is offline   Reply With Quote