View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 11:31 PM   #70
TwItCh
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
TwItCh is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to TwItCh
matt always tlaking shit o well i really dont care what you have to say

bitch made whatever call me what you call me yea im 5 7 and 150 lbs yea im not a big guy so what i felt like i did the right thing

an i didnt even know if he was bigger or smaller then me he pmed me and i told him jus give it back and thats it

alot of people would have settled it the same way i did and call me what you will

i just look at all you shit talkers as imature w/e say what you will alright i have my own issues i was with my family when i went to go get it meaning as my gf and daughter and i have just been through surgery ight w/e you say no excuses blah blah blah

w/e this is zilvia seems like that what were out for is to flame people on stupid shit and by looking at soreballz post count looks like he likes to talk alot of shit so w/e

ight i told yoyu who it was and it shouldnt have happend and yea i was cool with the guy he didnt know it was my car but regardless my car or not he shouldnt hae done it

yea i knew him and was cool with him an offered to help him translate at the meets but figured out the car was mine an gave it back

but please believe im not going to go out of my way to be his friend or help him out

end of story
TwItCh is offline   Reply With Quote