View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 09:42 PM   #42
Future_gohan
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Future_gohan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post
See where you have it wrong is about the sport improving. It's just getting more expensive. Drifting is about style and having fun, not "functionality". I'm all about maximum performance and have a passion for proper suspension geometry, but if you're building a drift car, it should be cool above all else.

I'm hoping that with the Driftworks knuckles, Matt will be able to pull off a cool looking car.

I also hate that Formula D is now basically a spec series, where all cars must have super-huge Domestic V8's and quick change rear diffs. It's really getting ridiculous.

Remember when Dai was rocking his SR-powered S13 or S15? He killed it. And you knew he had his foot to the floor and he was using every bit of skill he had to make that car do what it did.
Remember when Tanner Foust won the series with his twin-turbo 350Z and awesome 4-wheel lock entries?

Now it's just about putting your foot down and making a smoke cloud. 100 points from the judges!

The British are doing it better than us.

Don't get me wrong, Matt seemed like a cool guy when I was at ASB. I wish him luck in his competitive career. Sorry for the threadjack.
I 100% agree, i honestly hate fd