View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 04:26 AM   #97
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
The point of the video is:

Point 1. Asian people seem to have trouble adapting to American culture, what is considered acceptable here, manners, common courtesy. An example she provided was yelling in a library,

a. How i feel about that: I have experienced an Asian person do this more often than any other race - difference in culture, sure, understandable if you have never been in a library or don't know how to read signs. What else besides ignorance can you blame for such behavior if it's not your first day in this country or if you can read? Not to mention that if you are uncertain of how to act in a certain environment, how about you do what everybody else is doing: not yelling.

Point 2. Asian people get offended by anything and will band together to hate on somebody who is willing to voice their opinion if it could be considered offensive to them.

a. how i feel about that: it's fucking true.