View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 12:42 AM   #8
ryster
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (25)
ryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by nieko View Post
What do you mean we get tires? haha
more info!
Either way, this sounds dope.
That's exactly whats going to happen. We will be giving brand new tires, 2 days of track time, prize money (if your team wins), and the joy of helping the kid's charity of Antelope Valley.

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
Sounds interesting. I would totally be down for this.
RAD! Tell Kyle, we will be allowing ride alongs after he buys ride along tickets. I forgot to tell him at XDC. Ride along ticket sales goes to the kids charities too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audio Puppet View Post
Is it a big lot at the fairgrounds?
Yes sir!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anotheraznguy View Post
KARL! we need to do tandem!!!
like we did at asb..
interested in more details on the tires
YES! Tires will be provided for drivers that are competing. It will be a minimum of a pair and maybe more if I make the sponsors happy. lol!

Did you like your pic on the RAD website? Lets talk soon... I wanna go V8 now. lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by doridet View Post
I'm pretty down for this. I wonder if I can get some of my girls to compete for this. *cough* Amanda *cough* *cough* Kat *cough* lol
Awesome! My sister will be driving her s14 then. She can do circles with it. lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroNine View Post
team battle sex is down!
RAD!
------------------------------

Please read all rules and guidelines to enter the competition.

If you show up with a car that does not pass the tech requirements, you will not be allowed to race. And no refunds are going to be issued, its just going to go straight to the kids.

peace!

[email protected]
ryster is offline   Reply With Quote