View Single Post
Old 03-26-2011, 09:00 PM   #3425
240drifter1
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 240drifter1
Quote:
Originally Posted by GabeS14 View Post
lol, at the fan-boi part......
being a "real enthusiast" has nothing to do with making sure you buy only authentic parts...dont get that kinda argument started in this thread...
the effect is the same weather the item is authentic or not. especially if it's for looks...
I had almost $35k spent on my last car in body work and engine /suspension parts, and when i came upon the opportunity to get an imitation kouki wing from a friend for $20, I freaking jumped on it...
nothing wrong with saving money.
What I said was sarcastic, but most people dont pick sarcasm up over the internet to well. But I didnt pay much more then that for my wing. And its real. But I dont see a problem at all for buying "knockoff" parts for the exterior, whatever saves money.
240drifter1 is offline   Reply With Quote