View Single Post
Old 02-10-2004, 10:47 AM   #80
Var
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Var is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Var
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUENOCOUPE
I really thought you were smarter with all this mt. runs stuff. I guess Im wrong.
anyone who ever thought i was smart was wrong. thanks for the offer to use your car i may take you up on it on sunday, i'll let you use mine too.

eyy al check this out

maybe you and i arent thinking of sliding the same way..what if the front wheels are on the limit of understeer and the rear wheels are spinning and pivoting the car, i guess you wouldnt be "drifting"(cause you're not countersteering) and you wouldnt be "gripping" cause you're still sliding. that's what i was talking about. If you still think i'm wrong, that totally fine with me.. see you on sunday, i can tell i'm gonna have fun conversating with you.