View Single Post
Old 02-12-2004, 02:28 AM   #17
PANDA
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
PANDA is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by adey
Mmmm noah, I'm sure we've met (I think you were there the first time I met scott and Georgia, at the speedtrials drift event @ streets of willow), although I think the only member of Panda that I've conversed with on more than one or two occasions is scott.

As for the car... yeah, they've been pretty frustrated. Last I heard the "new" alternator wouldn't fit, and they had to drill/dremel out some of the mounting holes on the alt. His car is in GREAT shape compared to mine, though! =p Now that's a car that most of these new kids haven't seen. x) Only the relatively older guys have ever been graced by the presence of my shitbox!
yeah that's right...it was that event at Streets...wayyy back in the day...that was the first time i met any of you guys...i knew Brenden Walker from back when we used to run grip and i think he introduced me to the rest of you...good memory u got there!..

yeah Scooter (scott)...you should call him that now..

yeah my car is as well...since my other 240 was wrecked i've had to start over with a beat ass shell...oh wells..it'll come together i'm sure..

alright i'm off to bed...thanks for the walk down memory lane..lol...see ya..
PANDA is offline   Reply With Quote