View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 07:58 PM   #149
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by R4Race View Post
Thanks guys for the warm comments.

Touge drifter...most of the guys here that running anything over 450whp found that they burn the spitfire out, in some cases they found brand new stock coil packs more reliable.
+1, I've had enough tuners tell me that they've managed to get reliable spark out of the stock coilpacks up to 600 hp range. More than enough for most of us would ever need.

I should have gotten a 3076 instead of a 3582. It was too laggy for taste and made the car very unresponsive below 5k rpm.

Sorry, I havent read the whole thread but what is your plan for the transmission? Almost everybody I know who is making over 450hp with a twin plate clutch are running RB25 or Z32 transmission for a reason. Are you planning on opting for something better than an SR tranny? I know enough folks who ate even OS Giken gear set SR20 out here. SR trannies HATE twin plates....

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote