Thread: Zenki's Unite
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 08:57 PM   #14772
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14fbs View Post
i have had a fully built ka-t for awhile now and i love it to death but over the last couple years i have sunk so much money into it that id wish i listen to everybody and went rb ijz cause with the money i have spent on rebuilds i could have had a real built motor
Yah, but the problem is that nobody has $8-10k chilling in their bank account to drop on a swap. Thats the only reason folks stay KA-T, you already have it and its cheap to get a turbo kit in it. It's all fine and dandy until you get used to the power bump and start fucking with it more. Then BOOM, blown engine...you stepped forward one by adding a turbo and now you're 2-3 steps back with a blown engine.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote