Old 04-13-2011, 09:48 PM   #14774
s14fbs
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
s14fbs is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to s14fbs
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
Yah, but the problem is that nobody has $8-10k chilling in their bank account to drop on a swap. Thats the only reason folks stay KA-T, you already have it and its cheap to get a turbo kit in it. It's all fine and dandy until you get used to the power bump and start fucking with it more. Then BOOM, blown engine...you stepped forward one by adding a turbo and now you're 2-3 steps back with a blown engine.
trust me im a huge ka fan i had a stock one for awhile and then turbo it it blew due to a broken water pump belt built it all forged ran good broke timing chain rebuilt the head then blew a headgasket and fried some rings ruined the block now im having a new block made and pretty much a whole new motor all over again

and i have never tracked my car cause its always broke i have had my car for 3 years always had a ka or t and i have put 6000 miles on it and its my daily i get more miles out my fixed gear as a daily maybe i just have had bad luck but nobody around here have much luck with ka-t around here

but im so ass deep in this motor and turbo setup the only thing i can do it fix it and try again lol
s14fbs is offline   Reply With Quote