Old 02-13-2004, 10:07 PM   #111
Zoom8112
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Zoom8112 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Zoom8112 Send a message via Yahoo to Zoom8112
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostuss
ahh, I am gonna post something that probably don't belong here. But I am getting
Does anyone know where I can get a reliable SR swap done around san francisco area or within 30 minutes driving distance? My budget is around 3k like including the engine and all. Let me know plz, plz >.<

check rcrew racing

i've been reading that they are the best in the bay area

Quote:
I have mine set at 5 clicks counter-clockwise from the hardest in the front, and 6 clicks counter-clockwise from hardest in the rear. It's a nice ride with some stiffness, but not harsh. I have the rear of my car gutted so you might want to take that into consideration. My cousin's car which has full interior is set 4 clicks counter-clockwise in the rear. The weight makes a difference. You can go one click or so more all around for a softer ride, but not too much because it starts feeling underdampened.
i just got my ride and it came with HE's - i adjusted mine, its 6/6 F/R i think from hardest - and it sucks for city and highway driving

is there any danger in setting it softer??? my car is lowered like 2 inches i believe, so take that into consideration
Zoom8112 is offline   Reply With Quote