View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 07:10 AM   #32
ChaserAero
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
ChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to ChaserAero
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeemersil80 View Post
well..tell me where i can check out this thread review..i guess i have no choice but to deal with it..what can you offer to me that will make me a happy customer of yours again??

Xeem moua
http://zilvia.net/f/businesses/14650...bodykit-4.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
So you outsourced production, and now instead of standing behind your product you're dumping them for dirt cheap and telling everyone who paid your full price for one to fuck off?

Classy.
No, that's not what I'm doing. I have three customers who have reported bad fitting hatches. Only 3. One was a cf top, which received full refund and yesterday purchased a damaged frp one so he could work with it. The other three, including Xeemer, I could do nothing for them.

Money isn't coming from my pocket. I am the sales rep not the accountant or the owner. I will do everything in my power to cut a deal on better parts and take off huge percentages, but I can't just send people money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeemersil80 View Post
wow..nice..lol..i was kinda thinking WHERE'S THE CUSTOMER SERVICE?????
HOW ABOUT A LIP AND SOME OVER FENDER FOR MY S13..THAT WILL DEFINITELY MAKE IT UP...LOL

Xeem Moua
We don't sell just lips, but I could get you a bumper and some rear overs if that is what you are looking for. I can't do monetary reimbursement.

ChaserAero is offline   Reply With Quote