View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 12:02 PM   #31
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
sidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
lol, lets say the same situation on a bicycle on sidewalk. the cop already had the id and was processing it. no different, i would have joked with my friend about it.

if i was the police officer, i would have chuckled a bit of the situation. aslong the guy was on a distance. like i said powertrippin.
but thats the problem, its still a traffic stop and an investigation. wheter it's a bike on the sidewalk or a car on the street. the cop is questioning someone and it's an official matter. AT NO TIME is it acceptable to come up and interfere with that or get involved with that. the cop is doing his job and it's COMPLETELY disrepectful to walk up and while he is being serious and questioning someone to start joking with said person.
sidewaysil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links