View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 01:38 PM   #42
boobs13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
boobs13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewaysil80 View Post
what does that statement have to do with the validity of our discussion? is that supposed to be some half assed attempt at an insult? regardless i'll answer your question, if i was questioning someone and someone else was yelling and talking shit (just like your buddy in the video is) your damn right i'm going to start questioning them and busting their balls just like they're attempting to bust mine. however, i'd leave it at that and give them a warning tell them to fuck off. the guys actions at 1:24...no way in hell it's a warning anymore.

i didn't even bother reading your post because after your attempt at being condescending i couldn't take you seriously.

you guys have your opinions and i have mine. you hate cops...i don't, simple as that. but i will say i like your comical assumptions on my personality based on internet discussions. if you knew me other then on a forum you would know how completley opposite i am of a "powertripper". i really just don't understand why it is so hard to admit that this whole situation could have been avoided if the guy just minded his own business? thats usually what my whole argument is in ANY of these anti cop threads...that as much as you guys hate on the cops the situations wouldn't even happen if people didn't do dumb shit.

call me old fashioned but i was brought up that cops are authority figures and you should respect authority...if you disagree you do it respectfully or tactfully i don't get why some people think they always have to question authority violently or disrespectfully.

^ He's a cop lol...

FOR SALE: DOHC maf, KA down pipe and SR A/C pump like new pm me for price.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
cars are like beer, they all do the same thing, and we each prefer our own flavor...
boobs13 is offline   Reply With Quote