View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 09:34 AM   #304
daryl337
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
daryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to daryl337
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
So wait, just because Pblesh doesnt agree in the war, you guys are gonna hammer him down for it? How many of you guys have been deployed in some FOB, where you get excited because you got a fucking portapottie instead of you digging a fucking hole on the ground? He has made sacrifices that some of us may never understand. Deployments will suck the living shit out of you and put more strain on your family than anything else. Army has the highest suicide and divorce rate for a reason. He has put in his time and if he decided to stay in, not because he is patriotic, but instead support his damn family...WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO JUDGE HIM?!?!

"I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

Who the hell ever said that you have to be patriotic to serve in the military? We may serve for many reasons, with no regards on what branch you may be in, but we all signed the same dotted line and we all took the same fucking Oath.

His initial retarded rant served no purpose other than to undermine the work that was accomplished, throwing around conspiracy theories.

Also, some one who enrolls for money vs. some one who enrolls because they actually believe in the cause are definately on two different levels. We didnt say he didn't see some shit. We didn't say he didnt have a hard time.... and up until one of his most recent posts, it didnt sound like it was his choice at all to serve over seas.

While I will tip my hat to that kind of person, im not going to go sucking any of their dicks. They didn't choose to fight. They chose a paycheck,.

Kindly GTFO.

@Zombie - I saw those things yesterday, pretty interesting huh? Anyone know what they used to detonate the helo?

Last edited by daryl337; 05-05-2011 at 10:18 AM..
daryl337 is offline   Reply With Quote