View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 03:55 PM   #53
Magical Trevor
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Magical Trevor is a jewel in the roughMagical Trevor is a jewel in the roughMagical Trevor is a jewel in the roughMagical Trevor is a jewel in the roughMagical Trevor is a jewel in the roughMagical Trevor is a jewel in the roughMagical Trevor is a jewel in the roughMagical Trevor is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Magical Trevor
FTC

That's all that needs to be said. I counted 1-2-3-4-5 traffic cops, and mr. big and bad had to walk AWAY from the said person in violation, to prove his authority. A slap on the hand and the guy would have walked away, but the cop pushed him into a corner.

Oh and I'm all for LEO's, but traffic cops, are out to harass and meet quota's. I've heard it from the horses mouth. That being said, my best friend's dad is a retired police sargent and retired DEA agent and is the one with the info. I can go on and on all day about the shit traffic cops do to citizens just to make their quota and get their promotion. I was shocked when he told me of a few instances when he was a beat cop he had to make arrests for his quota, they will do ANYTHING, and I mean anything to put you in cuffs if they're being pressed by their C.O.
Magical Trevor is offline   Reply With Quote