View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 08:08 PM   #10
MrFairlady
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
MrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to MrFairlady
well,....you def did the title part backwards. the notary is supposed to seal the approval with both parties present (unless South Carolina). So yes,...it was illegally done and took him a couple days before he could even Drive to work because of it.

Either way he wanted it back because your car was a complete pile of shit for 1, before getting it in the air, with a paint job performed by Ray Charles,Dead & in a fucking HURRICANE.
nevermind Every panel on the car is Beat to hell.
He was somewhat taken advantage of I think but,he was the one i guess that agreed on the deal,all the while having only 30 mins in meeting you.

With only knowing a little of the Situation,There was def some false info given,possibly, about you car and SOMEHOW vouched for on your thread,by a couple people that clearly have questionable taste in whats a "solid car" and considered "sexy" .

Whats done is done,but That car was Not quite worth a Beat up S13,..better yet a stock S14 that you were looking for.
Oh well,You got a Great deal from that transaction. Car is currently being scraped and the motor is about all thats maybe useful.......?

the end.

BTW: hes a neighbor of mine and knows he made a Giant Mistake...especially after bringing it by to me to look at also.