Thread: mn b vc.9
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 10:35 AM   #59
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukasss View Post
What an interesting read. You have HORRIBLE luck it seems like haha.
With all the tire/accident/misc. problems.

Always loved the black car, digging everything else. Keep it up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Persona View Post
You must have a flat tire curse.
Ha, good thing I don't believe in luck or curses. But yeah it would seem someone wants me out the way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedsole View Post
i hope you take the sc all the way
I hope so too boss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tims05 View Post
Hey Obee if you need a set of rolled and stretched fenders in black, let me know man. I ended up not using the fenders off ur old s14 :-)
funny thing is I was looking for your number to see if you used them. I got fenders though

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMyRHS13 View Post
Yaaaaaaaaay it's OB. I'm glad the world finally gets to see the S14, haha. I should have that banner for you here shortly.
Dougie Fresh. Thanks for the pics again homie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckamanaka View Post
sick s14 =)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewbacca View Post
I have never heard of someone getting so many flat tires!

It almost killed my computer but I thoroughly enjoyed reading all of that
thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by endlessboost View Post
Dude I was the guy on grid at the first drift camp! On another note is that damiens car in the reflection of the one pic under the bridge with all the graffiti in the backround?
Oh snap. Whats good man. I had a blast that day even though the car was running like junk and my front tires were bald. Yep that's Bagelsworth's whip. He bought my SSR's from me and they are on there now.