View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 01:28 PM   #7
e1_griego
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
e1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond repute
Because a torsen never locks, it can be a little bit harder to put the ass of the car where you want. I mostly autocross my 240, so this is a little bit more important when navigating cones.

On track, I thought the clutch type was a little bit too aggressive and would have preferred a helical which doesn't upset the balance of the car near as much. When I have the 1.5 rebuilt, I'm going to have a couple of plates flipped so it doesn't lock up 100%.

I will be able to give you better feedback when I get another torsen in the car. I've changed everything out from when I had one before, so the car might behave better now.
e1_griego is offline   Reply With Quote