View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 01:41 AM   #132
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJASPY View Post
^yes, but RC DriftClub - The Premiere RC Drifting Organization since 2006 made it happen!! ^^speedpassion cirtix stock club race esc is common, but not so great(i have had two escs and 3motors go out on me), but at 80-90 it includes esc and motor. Novak, Tekin, Lrp all make good escs with good support.
Hell yeah we did. No need to have a Tamiya chassis for this event.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroddalobster View Post
are those events noob friendly? I have no real track experience and am not affiliated with any cool people teams
Very noob friendly, and if you need practice, there is CalRaceway in Orange that holds weekly Wednesday night drift sessions. So you can test and tune and improve your driving there.
Also at competitions, everyone is always helping each other. Just this last round, we had 5 new faces show up and compete. There is a good amount of practice time before qualifying so you have time to get used to the track and get feedback from other drivers as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJASPY View Post
Like real cars there is a few types, drifting, racing and practice. IMO racing is not so noob friendly unless you join a begginer/rookie class. Drifting is imo noob friendly, lots of fun and not as serious(from what I have seen). Maybe arcticdragon192 can give some insight on drifting since he attends those events often.
Drifting is very beginner friendly due to the fact that the atmosphere is very fun, lively, and friendly. There's not cut-throat atmosphere here and we all help each other out, either with driving tips, set up tips, lending a hand in fixing a car, lending parts, etc. Everyone is just out to have a good time.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote