View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 04:00 PM   #141
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirr3L View Post
Hey, I like to buy V5902 with audio glass sensor, tilt sensor, backup battery, and sonic sensor. My car is a base model 95 s14 with auto door locks. I'm not sure if i'll need door actuator...probably not?
Cool, just send me an email to: [email protected] or PM on here and we can get the ball rolling..... I have everything in stock by-the-way! Also, you will not need an actuator. The Viper system will directly control your OEM door locks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by negrosx13 View Post
Im glad I found this thread but all these choices has me really confused. I dont care much for the remote start,but if the alarm has the system built in. Ill have it installed. also in if i wanted to add the smartstart,this gonna be done with little trouble?
If security is all you want and compatibility with the Smart Start, then you have two choices: 3203 and 3303.

Quote:
Originally Posted by negrosx13 View Post
I'm sorry to repeat the same question everyone else has asked. But whats the real difference 5901,5501 and 3303.. either or Im getting the tilt and window sensors..
No problem man, I love answering questions so everyone is informed about the product. The 3303 is security, the 5501 is remote start and the 5901 is remote start and security.

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrypotter View Post
Toby,

I have searched to try to find a similar system that will work like this one. Pretty much I want 2 way capability, remote start, glass break, tilt, and any other add ons you may suggest. Also would you be able to provide tech support for a RHD s13?

Install Essentials 530T Window Automation System Free Shipping

thanks!
So are you wanting the window roll-up module?.... that's what you posted a link to. If you are wanting a 2-way security/remote start, then you have three options: 5701, 5901 and 5902. All of them will control the extra sensors you listed and all of them are compatible with the Smart Start. I personally would choose either the 5901 or 5902. I can email you a wiring tech sheet for the S13 if you make a purchase. Please let me know if you have any more questions.

Toby

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds