View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 02:40 PM   #386
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by upsdude View Post
blah blah blah........... I actually didn't go to the bbq so if i somehow made it sound like i was there i'll clear that up right now........
Good to know,
...So you also shouldn't be in this thread arguing if you werent there and are just making assumptions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeKyL View Post
so whats considered crap? other than ebay stuff... haha, dont buy any of that ebay kit stuff but seriously arguing over buying cheap cosmetic parts, who cares about that crap if you get into an accident your sol regardless what brand you buy
i dont think its so much the "crap".
Its the execution that is the problem.
(Think that lexus with the tarded tow hook thing, awful sticker/graff hood and rear window.)

I personally thought there was nothing bad with all the cars there. They were fine for the most part. Looked like the original ZOMGBBQ cars 4 or 5 years ago when the 626Drift was just getting going.

Everyone starts somewhere and it looks like the next generation is starting.

Its a BBQ, not a fucking car show, who cares about who drove what and what the parts are, now people are acting L337.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bardabe View Post
for starters: Godspeed, Megan Racing, BC coilovers,D2, Ksport, CX Racing, the list goes on.
I run full Godspeed, no issues
To me, its not about the parts, its about execution and reason behind it.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote