View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 07:04 PM   #396
JeKyL
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
JeKyL is an unknown quantity at this point
last time i checked kbb valued s13's at around 400-600 private party.... haha shity for us... all you guys with the flashy cars and stuff how often do you track your car or do you ever? i think the issue at hand is that all these clean car guys dont understand that people also use their dailys as their track cars because their not as fortunate as some when it comes to money to have two cars, and the funny thing about is that guys who use cheap parts they get good and eventually get sponsored and their rocking the name brand stuff for free when all the haters who bashed on them are paying top dollar and in essence supporting these sponsored guys haha, and since were on this topic last week there were two asian guys at the 626 covina meet that rolled up in a beat up s14 that were laughing as they walked around my s13, well guess what idiots you should've kept your laughs cus you dont know whats under the hood

p.s. LOVE CASTRO COMEBACKS WHO NEEDS TV WHEN YOU GOT ZILVIA FOR ENTERTAINMENT HAHA