View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 06:23 PM   #49
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by deavo View Post
Hi Toby,

How much would it be to post to Australia?
Payment in USD I'm assuming?
I'm waiting on some flat rate boxes to arrive from USPS. I have two sizes coming and if I can fit the stuff in the smaller one then it will save a bundle in shipping. I will let you know as soon as I know!

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone184 View Post
How much extra for you to machine me this extra little bit? I want these things to fit as tight as possible!
I just go to Lowes or similar and pick up some 1/8" thick, 1" wide aluminum strip. You can simply cut it to length with a hacksaw then drill a hole in it. The hardest part is drilling and tapping the hole in your bracket for the gauge. You would then need to get some threaded rod and cut that to about 2" long.... then some wing nuts. Done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason9011 View Post
Possible pick up? I live in Illinois as well and i don't mind the drive.
Sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustS13 View Post
Payment sent!
Got it, thanks! Yours will be shipping out in the second batch which should be this week. You will be emailed tracking once it ships.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexlaxlux View Post
Can you make one with 1 52mm and 2 60mm?
If so, I will gladly buy one!
Yes, but it wouldn't be until my next order to the machinist..... probably a month or so. Just let me know.

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds