View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 03:30 AM   #33
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
[QUOTE=redline racer510;4064399]
Quote:
Originally Posted by flip3d View Post
Hurricanes and tornadoes. Yes. It's happening now.[/Q

Your actually right and on the way home listening to the radio i heard we had 2 tornadoes here in california which is rare thats like getting tornadoes in hawaii
Mass media is new, Tornado's and Hurricanes are not. I'm sure there was many tornado's in California before, but nobody had the ability to report them to the world. Imagine 200 years ago, same location. Seriously who would record it, who would even see it? And the method of science research consisted of maybe of some Farmer saying 'Hey Bill, I saw a twister a week ago near my ranch', Bill replies 'Thats interesting'.
And that would be the end of your history recordings of any Tornado's in California from that time.

In the Universe time, our whole human existence on earth is really short and pathetic.