View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 05:54 PM   #108
xiaphin
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (32)
xiaphin is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to xiaphin
Bad TPS??? Causing my car to do funny things...

Car running weird lately may be due to my TPS which I think is bad.

Running symptoms on Post #14 of this thread if interested- http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/378124...ml#post4093705

Looked at sensor check on PFC it reads 4.85 volts. Then manually checked with voltmeter probing white wire, 5.1v closed and 1.2v WOT. But to make sure it wasnt due to my wiring, from auto to maual tps, also checked resistance per FSM. Between pins B and C with throttle closed there .67 kΩ, at WOT it is 11.7kΩ. Believe it is broken internally. Feedback, is it broken?

Picked this up the other week from member off Zilvia. Said he was making 610 whp in his drag car, he sold the rest of the setup as a set so I got lucky just buying this. Greddy Intake Manifold that has been ported and polished. Manifold also ported to match Ford (65mm) throttle body with crazy return spring. In order to run the throttle body have to run the Ford TPS. If SR TPS is broken probably going to swap manifold and wire up the new one, see no sense in buying another SR one.

As I bet some others did I bought the overstocked 2010 PBM Traction Rods and Tension Rods. Couldnt pass up that deal.