View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 01:30 PM   #25
S14Driftr91
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (26)
S14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to all
thanks alot guys! I've always wanted to build a car so now im getting the chance to do that. I know my work doesnt stand up to some of the other cars on here but I just keep doing what I like. With the plans I have in my head I'm positive you guys will enjoy the outcome.

When my brother turned 16 this past year, he was looking at cars but nothing in particular he had on his mind, until one day he came across a craigslist ad for 96 zenki se in Long Island. I think the guy wanted 3g for it but the shape of the car is kinda rough so it wasnt worth it. It had a poorly replaced quarter panel, maaco paint job and the front end was also hit at one time because i noticed an aftermarket hood. Anyway my bro gave him a call and the guy went down to 2g somehow.. i guess he really needed to get rid of it.. so my brother told him he was still gonna look around and think about. A few days later the guy called and told us we could have it for 1600 so I told him, alright ill be down this afternoon lol.. it was automatic but right now its being converted to 5spd using my old tranny and parts.