View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 03:19 AM   #112
xeemersil80
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
xeemersil80 is an unknown quantity at this point
Poor business with poor customer service and no good representative

I totally agree with you guys..i bought the first batch they had of the REPLICA BN style invert hatch..came with bad fittings, damn plexy or whatever that shiet lexan glass didnt not fucking fit. Took me two months to find someone who was crazy enough to install the window for another $100 bucks on top of the $650 i had already paid for it..really disappointed and was definitely not satisfied with my product i bought..

Joe, who is some new guy trying to represent their company is trying to help me with some rear over fender to compensate for the bad fittings and is not welling to give me part of my payment back. he said they cant do that, but is welling to give me something in return for the bad fittings..that was two month ago..now still waiting on them because it HAS NOT come in yet. bunch of BS..so i called asking to speak to a manager..no manager on site to speak to and no way of contacting their fucking owner..wtf man..so JOE said that if i go to them they will probably wnt give me anything and that he is pulling some strings to get me rear over fenders to compensate me, but i have to wait another month which is this month to find out if i can get it..really pissing me off because i have been putting my paint job on hold. FUCK..like i said before "WHERE IS THE CUSTOMER SERVICE???" and then he tells me that people are getting laid off, fired, and leaving. I wonder what kind of business they are running now and that it must be so bad that employees are getting fired, laid off, or leaving.

Now im looking into their state laws to find out what i can do. If anyone else is having the same problems, i highly recommend on looking into their state law to find out about what we can do to fix what has been done wrong. I am a supervisor in a customer service location and if it was WRONG ON OUR END..we try out best to compensate them with what we can..and keeping those customers waiting more than one day of a complaint of issue is too long already..and THAT PEOPLE...IS WHAT I CALL BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE. AND IF THIS NEW SUCKA JOE READING THIS..FUCK IM TIRED OF WAITING..FUCKING DO SOMETHING BY NOW..OR AT LEAST KEEP ME FUCKING UPDATED..FUCKING TIRED OF WAITNG..SHIET

LITTLE ADVICE TO YOU JOE, IF THE COMPANY IS LOSING THEIR EMPLOYEES ONE AFTER ANOTHER..SOONER OR LATER THEY WILL BURN YOU TOO..SO FIX OUR ISSUES AND GET THE FUCK OUT..BECAUSE THAT BUSINESS IS BAD!!!!
SORRY I KNOW YOU'RE JUST THE MIDDLE MAN THAT THEY PAY TO DEAL WITH US, BUT MAN WE ARE THE CUSTOMER WHO IS PAYING ALOT MORE THAN WHAT YOU RECEIVE.

XEEM MOUA

P.S. DO NOT...I REPEAT DO NOT BUY FROM CHASERAREO..FUCK THEM..AND FUCK THE OWNER FOR NOT DOING HIS STUPID JOB.
xeemersil80 is offline   Reply With Quote