View Single Post
Old 06-26-2011, 10:04 PM   #147
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee sung View Post
Viper 5901, tilt sensor, backup battery, audio glass sensor, ultrasonic sensor shipped to 80027?

pm me your payment information as well.
If the price is right I will take everything if not I will just buy 5901.

Thank you!!
For some reason I never saw your post. I sincerely apologize... that's not like me!?! Let me know if you are still interested in the product and I'll go ahead and shoot you a package price. I will also throw an extra discount your way for my negligence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaiznazn View Post
I know you must be tired of seeing how much how much when the prices are obviously posted, but I actually need to know how much. I am stationed in japan so you can see where my dilemma is. Would you be able to ship the 5501 to okinawa (96367)? Also would you by chance have the wiring diagram for a 6speed Silvia S15 so that I could wire it up? Thanks.
No problem man, it is another $35 for shipping beyond the amount I already factor into the price for shipping. So $244 shipped for the Viper 5501. It would take 6-10 days to get there. I do not have any wiring info on the S15. My wiring database is for US and imported to US automobiles.

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds