View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 07:46 PM   #6684
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Quote:
Originally Posted by obsolete View Post
is the A/C drier on the sr20 and KA the same? kouki s14 specifically.
mmm unsure really. They should be. What are you looking to hook up all togehter (line wise) You do know SR compressor won't work in KA chassis with the lines.

FWIW: I offer KA to SR convesion kits tat allow you to use KA compressor on SR20.

Quote:
Originally Posted by machuca212 View Post
quick question would the catco 3in high flow cat on enjuku racing directly fit the ka?
Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13 loverr View Post
Ok so, I was wanting to convert my MAF to a MAP setup and found some cheaper ways to do so.
I really just want to be able to have a good cold start up and for the car to be able to run properly when it is cold.

MAP vs MAF isn't going to determine cold start or low temp driveability at all. A proper rom tune will work perfectly for you, muchbetter than 2 bandaids trying to work in tandem.

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote