View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 07:54 PM   #2825
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by illvialuver View Post
I think s13 always have the tackiest interiors, when it comes to door cards, and glovebox covers, and armrests, and other stuff that gets covered.
Nobody puts any thought into it. An S13 interior can look nice, it's just all the crap material that people put everywhere that gives the S13 interior a bad rap. Everything needs to compliment each other... and I don't mean matching the door card inserts to the shift boot. I mean complimenting the entire car and flowing with the original style of the interior. Also following the natural lines of the interior. If you go and fiberglass something in the interior, then it needs to flow with the lines that are already in there. Otherwise it's going to look out of place even if the fiberglass work is spot on quality.

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Broadfield is offline   Reply With Quote