View Single Post
Old 07-09-2011, 04:18 PM   #149
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by MdaddyS View Post
I'm actually looking for 3, please tell me what you'd recommend for each and if they can be set to 3 different freqs so when I open the garage door and click a button - 3 cars don't chirp!

'05 Titan - Stock alarm is fine but starting to act up. Will not unlock the truck every now and then. Wouldn't mind remote start if I'm going to replace the old unit.

'97 S14 - Really don't want this one messed with, broken into and/or stolen. It get's the garage at home but the wifey love to crack fiberglass taking it out on weekends to nails, hair, and wherever else that makes me cringe to think about it sitting out on display. Manual trans so no auto start.

'93 S13 Vert - The daily that is guarded by M16's by day (lol I work at a nuke plant) but it sits on the driveway by night. I assume they'd cut their way in if trying to take it... Not TOO worried about a break in but don't want it stolen... it's stock all around with a cheap deck. Auto so A start would be nice.

Money is kinda tight but I need to protect my harem; what say you?

Thanks for your time and attention and that LS3 build looks nice mang!
Just so you know, the Viper remote starters are designed to work on manual transmissions.... so I don't know if that will change your mind on the S14!?!

Personally I would do 2-way systems on all of them. Even a Smart Start if you want to spend the extra cash. For the vert you will want a motion sensor(509U) at the very least in addition to the security system. So technically you could do the same system on all three of them if you wanted to. Do you have any idea of which model(s) you may be interested in? Or do you have an overall budget you are hoping to stay around?

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds