View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011, 08:19 AM   #151
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by MdaddyS View Post
Thanks for the reply!

As for budget, no... I will get what I need to protect everything but don't have money to splurge. (I have 2 little girls that like to take care of any "extra" money)

I also don't understand why the 2 remotes look different like on the 350 2-way, the purpose?

leaning towards 2x 3203's for the cars and a 5601 for the truck. Seems like most of the difference is in how cool of a key fob you want.
The remotes look different because on 2-way models they give you one 1-way remote and one 2-way remote. The 2-way remotes are expensive so they package only one since only one is generally going to be used most of the time. The 2nd remote generally only serves as a backup. This helps keep the cost of the unit down for consumers.

As for the difference in the systems, the main difference is whether or not the system is a 2-way and then the range of the system. The 2-way is especially nice for remote starting and receiving alarm trigger notifications on the remote. So you might want to think about getting the 5701 for the truck.

Please let me know if you have any other questions on certain models. A lot of my customers assume things about certain models incorrectly or are misinformed by other sources on which models do what.

Toby

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Sponsored Links