Thread: mn b vc.9
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 06:14 AM   #147
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by joel.e.krueger View Post
... I'll allow this.
Thank you good sir. You kindness is unparralelled in the earth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Csomme View Post
ewww.

Make it look all cool please. big ass wing and all.
Oh man I want to do that soooo badly. But I don't think Im keeping it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by g_mac530 View Post
rotary huh? Hmmm.... what are your plans with it? Daily?
Sell it and 2J my cressida. Then drift that twice, sell it and buy an LS400. 5-spd swap it and sell that and buy a G35...untill I own a LP670SV

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfe View Post
I read this whole thing yesterday. amazing story 2
Thank you sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanong87 View Post
keep the rx8 stock sans gully please!
Anything I sit in becomes gully on principle. If a chick sits in my lap her arse becomes gully...

Quote:
Originally Posted by unreal- View Post
I love that SC. So glad you didnt go off and get the 97+ conversion that everyone and their mother on ClubLexus forces you to get. I swear it was almost cult-like when i used to visit that forum...
LOL yeah. I may get a 96 bumper for the cutout. But yes everyone and thier mother wants black leather and 97+. All the threads are about LEDs, stereos and rims.

Quote:
Originally Posted by irritatedmax View Post
Please say you save the Equips for the RX8.
I wish! Sadly they went with the car. I will be gunning for some big ape Miesters next though.