View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 03:47 PM   #35
DDonovan
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
DDonovan is an unknown quantity at this point
July 11th Update:

Money and confirmations are still coming in. I sent out a PM or Email to all the people that I have on my pre-registration list as it is time to firm up the numbers. Why are the numbers dropping so fast? Well on the list initially I wanted to get anyone that was 'thinking' of attending the event so I had a rough idea as to if we wanted to do this again this year. The response was once again tremendous and as such I decided to move forward with the event. It is time to start firming up those numbers and removing the people that originally signed up but now cannot make it for whatever reason.

To date I am very pleased with not only the pre-registration list but the actual people that have paid and/or confirmed their attendance with me. THANKS EVERYONE that responded to me. If you have not responded to my PM or Email or have not received one at all, please let me know.

So far we have the following numbers;
CARS Confirmed Attendance ==> 26
CARS Paid ==> 9

PEOPLE Confirmed Attendance ==> 42
PEOPLE Paid ==> 15

I would love to see more cars sign up though as we don't have representation from a couple of car forums or car models. If you live on the island this is an excellent chance to see other cars and have a great time with a fantastic cruise and helping out with a great cause. For those of you on the mainland I understand gas prices are high (10 cents cheaper in some cases on the island though), and the Ferry costs and hotel make this an expensive weekend, but if you can afford to come along we need you to help make this a success and send as many kids to camp this year as possible. Last year we were able to send 2 kids and purchase all their associated supplies. I hope to double that this year. So if you can make it please make an attempt to..., It is a truly fantastic event and Mt Washington puts on a great banquet dinner.

ONLY FIVE WEEKS AWAY!

Also remember that you can't just show up, you have to register so I can arrange for food and for the events that some of our checkpoints are putting on including free swag !!! Get on the list.

Last edited by DDonovan; 07-15-2011 at 04:15 PM..
DDonovan is offline   Reply With Quote