View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 10:50 PM   #110
cured13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
cured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura about
Oh no, nothing wrong with plastic just the one that you put there is a p.o.s in my opinion and yes you should move it 3-4 inches and maybe fabricate heat shield for the filter.
I didn't know that you guys can't use clean/plain straight plastic pipes for the intakes and if the sticker make a difference then put the damn sticker on the new pipe.

For the daily driven car multilinks I'll rather expect from you some kind of hybrid - plyurethane/greasable bushings on adjustble arms - solution from you.

As for your old s14, I'm rather complementing it as it was really nice build car. I saw it on the Bing's meet in Niagara Falls and remember your articles about it in Modified. I also believe that Sasha from SG Motorsports in Toronto was a big part in leading you in the right directions with that project (I see lots of awesome cars coming out of that shop).
When I heard about your new 240sx project I got excited and I'm sure you could agree with me that this one should top the previous one.

You are god damn car mag editor and have much better resources than 99% of guys on these forums. Best shops are happy to jump-in and help you with this project for their own benefits I would believe.
That's why I want more, I want best daily 240sx from you not just another s13 with random bolt-ons.

I'm not hating just hoping that this build end up being better than what I lately see here.
cured13 is offline   Reply With Quote