View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 11:37 PM   #111
Pstl_pete
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Pstl_pete is a jewel in the roughPstl_pete is a jewel in the roughPstl_pete is a jewel in the roughPstl_pete is a jewel in the roughPstl_pete is a jewel in the roughPstl_pete is a jewel in the roughPstl_pete is a jewel in the rough
Haha, we can debate on the intake all we want. Simply put, its an intake and works. If I had more time I would build a heat shield but Im busy enough already, let alone meeting deadlines and trying to put together this car.

I didn't even know they made adjustable multilinks that were polyurethane.

And yes Im a magazine editor with tons of resources BUT I dont have my cars built by anyone else, I build them myself. Aside from the paint, everything you see in these photos has been done by me, which means that with my time schedule and life, I dont have the luxury to spend weeks shaving an engine bay or fabricating my own intake, etc. Unfortunately I have deadlines to meet and this car happens to be on an editorial schedule that makes it difficult to do anything ground breaking...sorry to disappoint.

Anyways, I hope this gives you a small glimpse into why this car is built the way it is.