Thread: Spotify
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 06:26 PM   #5
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
I've been using Grooveshark for awhile and I was wondering how Spotify is any different.

I finally got an invite to Spotify and so far it's nice. It's client based unlike Grooveshark which is web-based. Some of the tracks are better quality than what I would find on Grooveshark. Grooveshark makes it easier to get some hard to find tracks, as it's mainly based on users uploading their own music. What I don't like about Spotify is the audio ads you're forced to listen to...but hey..they have to make money somehow.

I haven't tired the mobile app, as it's a premium feature. However if you're big on music and want a nice alternative to sync your MP3s and listen to new/random music on the fly, the premium account is worth it.