View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 07:37 AM   #5
NismoR003
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
NismoR003 is an unknown quantity at this point
those are good points, yeah i have a steady paycheck, good benefits, but that does not keep me from hating it, i just wish i would picked a different job in the military.

in the army being a soldier and being an infantryman is a whole different thing. an infantryman is a soldier but not all soldiers are infantryman for a reason, not all soldiers deal with the bullshit we deal with.

we actually train hard, for a long time, under the worst conditions, get treated like shit by the whole army, our uniforms always have to look sharp, one example when deployed we go out on missions that take days, come back to the fob forward operating base, all we want to do is eat real food and rest, well after we are done with all of equipment clean up, we go to the eating place we call it dfac, and there is always a bunch of fat high ranking fobbits= people that are not infantry and they never do shit not even get out the wire always stay in the fob eating burger king and shit telling you that your uniform is dirty or your pants are ripped, giving you shit about the smallest details, and all you want is a bite of real food cause u been eating MRE dehydrated food for days, then go take a shower and go to sleep.

its shit like that drives me crazy, we are always expected to work harder, faster, better, and we get treated like shit, some shit we go thru am not even aloud to talk about, the shit that the taxpayers do not know that would blow peoples minds.

i understand the job situation is bad, am just wondering how bad do you hate ur job, not why your lucky to have one

i've not always been in the army i was a civilian before i joined and worked regular jobs earned a college degree, and right now I work hard and get my job done until my contract is over, but I would rather be a freaking homeless for a few years than being in the army. i hate my job a 10
NismoR003 is offline   Reply With Quote