View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 06:11 PM   #442
fliplyricist1
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
fliplyricist1 has made poor choicesfliplyricist1 has made poor choicesfliplyricist1 has made poor choicesfliplyricist1 has made poor choicesfliplyricist1 has made poor choicesfliplyricist1 has made poor choices
Ok guys, here's the deal. Had one of my fuckin' rare Wiser center cap and dish stolen recently, and just need ONE replacement. However, I think it'll be impossible that anyone would part out a complete set and be dumb enough to sell me just one center cap and dish. Thus, I will probably have to spring out the money to buy a full set of wheels. (doesn't bother me so long as the price is reasonable)

Found a cheap set below. Used google translate to locate the email address for the office in which those rims reside. Shot off a courteous email in English and never got a response. I'm thinking the language barrier is uber fails, or he just doesn't like Gaijin. Is there ANYONE, and I mean ANYONE who can help me find out whether this seller ships to the U.S., or perhaps knows japanese and can aid me through the process of purchasing them? I'm a complete n00b when it comes to upgarage or yahoo.jp auctions, but I have to have these. Will be willing to pay a small price for someone's help regarding this. Please pm me if you are that person, thanks : /

¡ÚUP GARAGE¾¦ÉʾðÊó¡ÛÃæ¸ÅÉÊ¡¡16Ž²ŽÝ ŽÁŽÀŽ²ŽÔŽÎŽ²Ž°ŽÙŽ¾Ž¯ŽÄ¡¡WISER ¥á¥Ã¥·¥å¥Û¥¤¡¼¥ë¡¡+¡¡Firestone ¡¡TZ100¡Ê¥Õ¥*¥ó¥È¡Ë¡¡+¡¡FALKEN ZE-502¡Ê¥ê¥¢¡Ë
fliplyricist1 is offline   Reply With Quote