Thread: the wire
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 11:19 AM   #11
whiterps13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
whiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to behold
This is by far the best TV series to ever air.

I didnt watch it when it was actually on air, which Im quite thankful for. My buddies and I watched the entire series in college in a little over a month. No joke, we watched episodes back to back to back every night. I cant imagine what I would have done having to wait a week for the next episode, let alone the downtime between seasons.

In short, it is fucking amazing. The storylines, the characters, it just is stunning in all aspects. I think it is genius how it gives the overall story of a city from so many diverse points of view. Law enforcement, criminals, politicians, etc. The sides are so different, yet they draw such overall similarities in such a cool way.

Omar is by far my favorite character, with Bodie and Stringer Bell and on the podium as well. Lester was a genius in disguise (at first) and I love how really came out of his shell. Marlo was a fucking G in all aspects, plus his Nissan Armada was pretty sick too.

God I love this show. I think Im going to start the series from the beginning again one of these days. I miss it.