View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 02:19 AM   #15
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
I did read it, and i don't understand how someone could let this happen to themself

Are you serious, HOW DUMB IS YOUR BOYFRIEND? trading a car without exchanging info... then trusting this stranger to register the car.... But if anything , your boyfriend is actually a dooshbag because you clearly state that he traded his s14 for a wrx, he traded the title carfor another title car, and because the other guy didn't register it some how he feels that the car is still his. I know you are trying to help, but what happened to the WRX? he still has that right, and he traded his car for another car correct, its done, its not his s14 anymore, take the guy to small claims court to pay for the tickets, as for speeding tickets, in california the speeding tickets stay with the driver not the car

Last edited by handinpants; 07-25-2011 at 04:15 AM..
handinpants is offline   Reply With Quote