View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 02:43 PM   #1
playthe_part
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
playthe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond repute
Best man speech ideas?

Well my best friend is getting married next week and I am the best man, so I am writing my speech now (I have had 6 months and of course I put it off until the last minute) and would like to hear some ideas. Especially if you have been a best man before, what did you do? I have been looking online and watching youtube videos, many of them repeat the same thing. People say the speech should be about 5 minutes and after timing myself I am at around 2:45 right now.

I already know I am going to close it up with a traditional Italian wedding blessing thing since he is from an Italian family, and have got introduction, thank yous, and memories out of the way.. Really just looking for more ideas. Any help would be appreciated.
playthe_part is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links