View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 03:21 PM   #6
playthe_part
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
playthe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond repute
yeah, I'm not going to say anything embarrassing, the only thing I really have that makes fun of him is 'he is still as tall as he was in 6th grade' since he is the shortest out of our group of friends (he is like 5'8"-10" we are all 6'1") and going to somehow tie in that joke about wrapping this speech up 'short' or something. Right now I need to write about the couple since I have memories of him and our friendship pretty much finished up. They have been together since high school and it is his first girlfriend, so I know I need to mention that. I am still looking for advice on anything and everything though.. still good to have
playthe_part is offline   Reply With Quote