View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 06:06 PM   #54
Brentbohn
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Brentbohn has made poor choicesBrentbohn has made poor choicesBrentbohn has made poor choicesBrentbohn has made poor choicesBrentbohn has made poor choicesBrentbohn has made poor choicesBrentbohn has made poor choicesBrentbohn has made poor choices
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcg5014 View Post
I manage an Advance and a lot of times people who have cars with swapped motors just come in with the wrong attitude. Yes, I, understand you have the part number you need, but remember not everyone working there is big into whatever type of car you are, and our systems are designed to work on year, make and model. I don't really ever get this from import cars, but the guys with 350 chevy motors are famous for it. They just walk in and say I need such and such for a 350 and when you ask them what car, because that will make it much faster, they get all pissed and say, well its a race car, it doesn't matter what car. Hahaha, just remember, yes all of our stores have a guy, "who has been working on cars for 30 years" that is a dumba$$, but some of us are there to help
VALID POINT now go fuck yourself and get a better job, I have managed a checkers for many years and my guys were trained to LISTEN to the customer no matter what they had. If a guy comes in looking for a specific part number, then dont ARGUE! Second point of reference, your statement knowing what car makes it faster, bull shit, that just allows your ill advised staff to use the computer as a crutch. LOL I love going to AZ PB or Advance and ask to see them use a book.

Wanted: Good well mannered athletic woman with her own classic or sports car.... send photo of car
Brentbohn is offline   Reply With Quote