View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011, 11:19 AM   #14
kenshinS14sks
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
kenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to behold
been to my fair share of weddings~ and by far the best speech i've ever heard online or in person is when the best man actually kept the aim conversation records between him and the groom talking about the then girl he met...

it was like 10 minutes long but everyone was bustin up the whole time cuz you knew it was really embarassing for the groom but yet still sweet for everyone including the bride to enjoy.

i would suggest against the short joke since it really isn't the time to roast the dude but to make light of his possible shortcomings (no pun intended) and turn it into something positive for them as a couple... for example "the groom always shoots his mouth off getting on everyone's nerves (ppl would laugh) but all of his friends knew you were the one for him when he couldn't shutup shooting his mouth about how awesoe of a girl you were when you guys first met" . . . or something along those lines.

my 2cents
kenshinS14sks is offline   Reply With Quote