View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 03:48 PM   #55
SoBay240guy
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
SoBay240guy is an unknown quantity at this point
WakeBHR...seriously STFU you seem to be reasonable some days but sit down and eat a bag of STFU...

drag racism into every situation and that's what it becomes, quit axing and start asking and you'll see where the frustration goes. remove yourself from the stereotype and the stereotype quits getting applied,

I am a MAN, black white purple WTF ever, I don't whine about what happened once,

Change the things you can't accept,
Accept the things you cannot change,
KNOW THE DIFFERENCE....

and this country wasn't built on racism, we didn't invent slavery, and if the africans hadn't sold europeans africans, there wouldn't have been any to buy...true story, don't cry bro...

Morgan freeman may have said it best when he pointed out that no-one can make you do anything you are not a willing party to, (he's black) and that was in reference (directly) to slavery.

I'm sure the cops had said their piece long before the camera started rolling, or it was edited for convenience, anyone else catch him calling his kid an imbecile as he walked in the door...tell me the kid was innocent, he didn't even hug the kid or be grateful he was "out of harms way" you guys are so gullible