View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 11:10 AM   #95
bb4_96
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
bb4_96 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewaysil80 View Post
BULL SHIT. the students who don't give a shit and act like animals and their parents who care equally as much are why those schools aren't good. when you have a class of 20 who are doing nothing but disrupting and 3 kids who actually try to learn thats why its bad. when you call the parents and set up meetings and they don't show up thats why it's bad. I HATE/LOATHE/DESPISE when people try to say the reason their race is impoverished/locked up/broke/homeless/jobless/involved in crime is because schools and neighborhoods.

guess what, project housing and section 8 housing doesn't start off shitty. it's when inhabitants who don't give a shit and expect hand outs move in and it gets shitty. public schools in inner cities don't have less qualified teachers, they have students who put forth no effort and have 0 respect/desire to learn. crime/drug sale runs rampant in lower income areas because (going back to the hand out thing) people would rather make easy money then bust their ass for a solid paycheck. things aren't gonig to change. no matter what steps are taken. LEGALLY segration has been over since the 60's...however the majority of black people i've encountered have done nothing but segreate themselves and increase the racial tension. as opposed to trying to stop it of course. and you guys wonder why stereotypes exist.

systematic racism my ass, whats your excuse for those students not applying themselves and their parent's not instilling basic ethics/morals into their kids? you think it's the white mans fault that the majority of kids in inner cities turn to crime as opposed to hard work and an honest paycheck?
"the man" is an enabler
bb4_96 is offline   Reply With Quote